Navigation principale


Bienvenu(e), invité(e)
Utilisateur:

Mot de passe:


Se souvenir

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
 Membres vus aujourd´hui: 7
Actuellement connecté
 Membres: (0)
 Invité(e)s: (65)


Forums
<< Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant >>   
Le buff de la couronne de glace

Auteur Message
Yøg
29 octobre 2009, 21:34
Membre enregistré #326
Inscrit(e) le: 09 juillet 2008, 23:08
Messages: 2492

C'est désormais officiel, un buff sera appliqué à toutes les créatures du donjon raid de la couronne de glâce. Les créatures ignoreront 20% de la capacité d'évitement des tanks. Ainsi, si un tank à 50% de chance d'éviter les coups, dans la Couronne de glâce, il n'en aura que 30% !

Ce buff est similaire à celui qui était appliqué dans Sunwell.


Chill of the Throne, le buff des créatures de la Couronne de glace

Daelo on Chill of the Throne, Tanking, and You! (Source)

For Icecrown Citadel, we are implementing a spell that will affect every enemy creature in the raid. The spell, called Chill of the Throne, will allow creatures to ignore 20% of the dodge chance of their melee targets. So if a raid's main tank had 30% dodge normally, in Icecrown Citadel they will effectively have 10%.

Why are we doing this?

The high levels of tank avoidance players have obtained is making the incoming damage a tank DOES take more 'spiky' than is healthy for raiding. Ideally, tanks would be receiving a relatively constant stream of damage over time. This allows healers to better plan their healing strategy, broaden their spell options, and simply give more time to react. Tanks could use their cooldowns more reactively. Instead, the current situation is that if we make a hard hitting melee boss and a tank doesn't avoid two successive swings then the tank could very well be dead in that 1-2 second window. The use of reactive defensive abilities instead becomes a methodically planned affair, healers have to spam their largest heals just in case the huge damage spike happens.

We've been trying to do a fair amount to mitigate the effect of high tank avoidance on the encounter side of things during this expansion with faster melee swings, additional melee strikes, dual wielding, narrowing the normal variance of melee swing damage, and various other tricks. There's a limit to what we can do, however. So to give us a bit of breathing room we?ve implemented Chill of the Throne. Going forward past Icecrown Citadel, we have plans to keep tank avoidance from growing so high again.

We'll have this on the PTR soon so players can see the effects inside Icecrown Raid.

 




[images désactivées]


Retour en haut
Modérateurs:aihla, Minitonia, Nowwhat, Yøg, Dobromir, Agroma, Freijana, Yinløng, Espérãnce

Allez à:     Retour en haut


Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RSS 0.92 Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RSS 2.0 Fil d’informations pour ce sujet: RDF
.